Thursday, November 12, 2009

Game Scheduled!!!!


After nearly a month of frustration, I have scheduled a game for tomorrow morning. Everyone in our small gaming group has been busy with real life for the past 6 weeks or more.

Personally, game night was overcome by my oldest daughter's birthday. A couple of weeks later, my wife's birthday. Don't misunderstand me, I hold these yearly events to be more important than my bi-weekly game of 40k. That explains why I observed the birthdays instead of playing. For others in the group, it was different things. However, I am going to play tomorrow.

The game will be an 1850 point battle between Silchias Ruin's Eldar and my Angels Sanguine.

2 comments:

brent said...

You should have your child(ren) taken away. Fix your priorities!

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

lol! I know man, my priorities are all messed up.

Having a daughter (I have two daughters) is a wonderful thing. It changes a man, in a good way.

And after all this, I had to cancel this particular game with Silchias Ruin because of sickness in both of our families. Will it never end??:)