Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dark Vengeance Marines WIP: Angels Sanguine Bikes II

 I have completed the Bike squadron for my Angels Sanguine. As you can see the three bikers are from the Dark Vengeance set. I have removed all the Ravenwing Iconography.  Some iconography was on either side of the front tire and on the left shoulder of each marine. The two with helmets had the ravenwing badge on their foreheads. There was also a wing sticking up in the back.

I think they turned out well, as the minis are dynamic in their poses. As usual, I free-handed the Army Badge on the left shoulder and the second company badge on the right shoulder.

I would recommend painting your base up pretty close to completion before gluing the bikes down.

As I look at the photos, I see couple areas I missed on the touch-up. I will hit those before applying the sealer.

I have another set of Dark Vengeance Marines. So, I am planning on adding three more at some point.

Next up: Angry Marine Terminators.


No comments: