Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's Article of Interest:


Another week is history, and you know what that means. It is time for another Article of Interest.

This weeks article comes to you from Drathmere over at 40k Hobby Blog.

This article features a tutorial by Drathmere on basing for urban combat zones or ruined cities.

You all know how fond I am of urban bases, ruined cities, and urban warfare in 40k. So, I could not resist the desire to feature Drathmere's article. Furthermore, he has done a great job on the bases (and other aspects of our hobby).

He is a fellow member of the From the Warp 40k community. So, check out the 40k Hobby Blog.

2 comments:

Pacific said...

Thanks alot for that link, I'm trying to do some cityfight bases at the moment and that tutorial was very useful!

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

It's great to hear from you, and I am glad that you found the post useful.

I really thought Drathmere had done a great job on the bases and the tutorial.