Sunday, September 27, 2009

Apocalypse Pictures


I just found these pictures on my wife's computer. I played the game 5 months ago. I forgot that I took pictures of the game until just yesterday. My wife's screen saver was running through all the pictures of our daughters. Suddenly, a picture of 40k popped up on the screen. Naturally, I
grabbed the flash drive and transferred the pictures over to my computer.

I thought I would post a few of the pictures up for your enjoyment. I am not going to try a battle report, as I do not remember the details of what happened this far removed from the game.

I do remember that this particular game pitted a combined imperial effort (my Angels Sanguine and my Imperial Guard) against a traitorous branch of the Black Templars who had joined with the Tau to fight for the greater good (High Marshal Hunter's Templars and O'shavo Roger's Tau).

It was a load of fun. I hope we can get another apocalypse battle dialed up.



































































2 comments:

Pacific said...

Those games looked like they must have been a lot of fun, that line of tanks in particular looks pretty formidable!

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

I had a blast playing.

Who wouldn't have fun playing with that Tank line you referenced?