Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Furioso Dreadnought WIP: Magnetized

 My Furioso arrived in the mail today. As I started to assemble him, I could not decide between the three variants. So, I decided to pull out the magnets. You can see in the pictures where I placed the magnets. I put one in the body, and one in each of the face plates. The arms are interchangeable as most of the dreadnought models are.

The magna-graple can also be glued together and set in on top quite securely.

Hopefully this opens the eyes of anyone else who wants to keep their options open. This particular model was very easy to magnetize. The only problem I could not resolve was how to magnetize the talons and the fists.

If you have any questions about the magnets or the tools, just ask.

Thanks for reading.






2 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

That's so cool, you magnetised the torso. I absolutely love the idea!

Ron, From the Warp

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

Thanks, Ron. I was pleased with how it turned out. I just couldn't bring myself to eliminate the possibility of running two of the variants, and my wallet couldn't stand any more purchases at the moment.