Tuesday, April 10, 2012

On the Work Desk

I just received a shipment from GW in the mail today. As many of you may remember, I also received a shipment last week. I did finish the Furioso Dreadnought. However, I have a lot of work left ahead of me. I suppose this is all good news. The following is the line up:

-3 Predator Tanks to paint: I magnetized the sponsons for either Heavy Bolters or Lascannons. Also, I have two turrets for each tank: One Twin-Linked Assault Cannon Baal Type and One Autocannon Predator Type.
-1 Plastic package of 5 Assault Terminators
-1 Land Raider Crusader
-3 Land Raiders, godhammer
-Mephiston
-I am still in the middle of converting some Marines over to Missile Launcher Devastators.
-I am still in the middle of painting the Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield Vanguard Veteran Squad.
-I have a Chaplain with magnetized Backpack and Jump packs primed and waiting for paint.
-I am in the middle of painting a Leman Russ Battle Tank.
-Also, I have an attack bike that is in various stages of painting.
-I always need to make more terrain.

There is plenty for me to do!

No comments: