Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Land Raider #2 WIP: In the Beginning

I have started on Land Raider number 2. This one is the standard configuration: Twin-Linked Lascannon Sponsons and the Twin-Linked Heavy Bolters.

The end goal is that my Angels Sanguine force will have 4 Land Raiders at its disposal. I have actually worked up a list at 1850 points which uses all 4 Land Raiders, Mephiston, and some Termies. It should be a lot of fun. Of course that list has 3 bare-bones 5 man assault squads in Land Raiders for objective grabs.

I have a question for you all:
What is the name for this pattern of Land Raider? I have often heard it referred to as 'godhammer.' However, I think that this is actually the name of the twin-linked lascannon style attached to this Land Raider. Someone once told me that he thought it was called 'Phobos.' If you know about such things, please share your knowledge.

-Ciao

No comments: