Saturday, July 21, 2012

Magnetized Dreadnought WIP: Furioso Librarian Complete

A while back, I started working on a magnetized furioso dreadnought. I wanted to be able to run the Librarian, Death Company, and Standard variants off the same model. However, I stopped painting after the standard faceplate.

With psychic devastation in the advent of 6th edition 40k, I figured it was about time to paint up the Librarian faceplate and arm.

I included some of the earlier pics for reference.

Here is a link to the previous posts about the magnetizing this Furioso Dreadnought. 

Just scroll down, you will find three posts in addition to this one.




2 comments:

Gonewild40k said...

Nice work on the magnets, and, a great paint job!

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

Thanks for reading and thanks for leaving the comment, friend.