Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Devastators Missile Launcher Conversions WIP: Almost Finished

Here are my Angels Sanguine Missile Launcher Devastator Squads converted from old metal Death Company models and the Hunter-Killer Missile bits from a bunch of Rhino kits.


 I actually have one AoBR Tactical Squad Missile Launcher in there. Also, one of the Death Company models has an actual Devastor Squad Missile Launcher and Arms stuck on there.

You can see that I still need to re-base my Devastator Sgt. Furthermore, I currently have my Tactical Squad Sgt (AoBR) leading one squad until I can create an appropriate Devastator Sgt. Any ideas on how to kit bash or convert something resembling the signum gear would be appreciated.

You can see that I tried a couple different approaches to the Hunter-Killer conversion. Some are better than others, but they are all convincing for gaming on the table.

Let me know what you think about either these DC models as Devastators or the Hunter-Killer bits.




No comments: