Monday, December 19, 2011

Honor Guard WIP: Completion

I finished up the Honor Guard. I pulled an Assault Marine off the sprue and whipped up the last member of the Honor Guard. As the 10 Meltaguns which I purchased arrived with the Assault Marines, I painted up four Meltaguns to attach to the previously painted members, and the Honor Guard is complete.

I have included some pictures here. I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. They have magnetized backpacks and jump packs to keep the options open.

When I took them back to the shelf to place them around Dante, his old brown base with sand stuck out like a sore thumb. As a result, I popped him off that base and whipped him up a new urban base. His glue is drying as I type.

I mentioned that I bought 10 Meltaguns. I used 4 on the Honor Guard. That leaves 6. The exact number of Meltaguns I need to fill out the 3 ten Marine Assault Squads I will be running. So, I set to work on them. They need magnets in their backs and bases.

I suppose you could say that I will be spamming Metlaguns. As always, I welcome your comments.





No comments: