Thursday, December 1, 2011

WIP Vanguard Vets


I promised some photos of the Vanguard Veteran Squad, and I have delivered. I have a few details to finish on the bases. Also, I have not begun to paint the Jump Packs yet.

As you can see, they have urban bases. Just before my break from the hobby, I had begun switching the Angels Sanguine army over to the urban bases made from CD case plastic. Parts of the army still require re-basing.

 An interesting note:  concerning the urban base. I could not remember exactly how I had painted them. You should be able to sympathize. After all, it has been at least a year and a half since I painted the 'test case' bases. Fortunately, I had blogged about the bases. So, I looked here on the "Pitched Battle" under the label WIP and found instructions for how to paint my bases.

I also included the Napoli Workspace Photo.




 


No comments: