Friday, December 16, 2011

Terminator Assault Squad WIP: AoBR Converts Part III

I have completed the Assault Squad. One lesson that I have learned is as follows: photographing your models can assist you in finding things that you forgot to do or finish. I noticed a couple little things I need to do to complete the detailing/highlighting through looking at the pictures.

I have put some scrolling or lettering effects on the Terminators. As they are veteran Marines, I felt that the lettering would fit them well. I am pleased with how they turned out.

I have the final member of the Honor Guard prepared to begin painting. I pulled the magnets out and set him up for the backpack/jump pack. The process of magnetizing his back and the jump pack was easier than I remembered.

Last but not least, I put the Chaplain together. He is looking pretty tough. I am going to put the primer on these two before I go to bed. They will be ready to receive some paint tomorrow.











Chaplain

Honor Guard

No comments: