Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sanguinary Priests WIP

I decided to work on the Sanguinary Priests as the next project on the Angels Sanguine Descent of Angels List. I have two Sanguinary Priests in the works. I pulled Corbulo off the shelf so that I could remember how I painted him. It has been about 2 and half years since I painted him. So, I want to make sure that these two Sanaguinary Priests look like they are from the same organization as Corbulo within the Angels Sanguine Chapter.

I decided to re-base Corbulo while he is sitting on the work desk.

You will also notice a Marine with a Power Fist. He was originally part of the Honor Guard which I had modeled up under the previous codex. When I decided to start playing again under the current codex, I wanted the Honor Guard to have Meltaguns. I also wanted the Assault Squad Sgts to have Powerfists. So, I pulled this guy out of the Honor Guard and replaced him with a new Assault Squad model. He will become a Sgt for an Assault Squad.

The current Sgt of that squad, a powersword Sgt made from the AoBR Captain, seems like a good model to become the Librarian for my army. I haven't really thought about this until now. However, he would probably make a pretty good Librarian. Everyone always says that he looks too good to be a Sgt.

As always, your comments are welcome.
 



No comments: