Thursday, December 8, 2011

Honor Guard WIP: Part II

I give you another installment of the WIP of the Honor Guard. I have added another Marine and painted the bases. In a couple of these pics, you can see the backpacks and jump packs in the back. I have begun painting them. They are magnetized in the same manner which I used for my Assault Marines and Death Company.
Shot of the Bases

Follow this link, if you are interested in reading about my magnetizing method: http://pitchedbattle.blogspot.com/2009/08/magnetizing-backjump-packs.html

 I am getting real anxious to play a game.


Urban Bases

2 comments:

Hallowed Ground said...

These guys look great. I've painted the helmets of my brothers ultramarine sergeants gold with a modified red crest togive them that roman look. I love how you did this all good scheme though. Really cool.

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

Thanks, friend. I appreciate your comments.