Thursday, December 15, 2011

WIP Terminator Assault Squad: AoBR Converts Part II


I have made a bit of progress with the Terminator Assault Squad. I think the models always look a bit more 'finished' when you have some paint on the bases. I have visions of the enemies of the empire meeting a horrible and torturous death at the hands of these Terminators . . . vile xenos scum ripped limb from limb.

I have a picture here of my recently arrived Assault Marines, Sanguinary Priests, and Chaplains to bolster my army. Of particular interest to me is the Chaplain in Terminator armor. Oh, I almost forgot to mention the meltaguns.

All this Terminator excitement has me thinking about deepstriking a Land Raider. I have never deployed a Land Raider via deepstrike. However, the prospect sounds very appealing to me. If for no other reason, I would like to do it because I can.

As always, I welcome your comments.




No comments: