Monday, December 12, 2011

WIP Terminator Assault Squad: AoBR Converts

As I am ahead of schedule on my retooling the Angels Sanguine army to fit the current Blood Angels Codex, I decided to begin work on a Terminator Assault Squad. I had plans about a two years ago to convert a squad of Assault on Black Reach Terminators from the shooty type to the assault type. I dug around and found a packet of Terminator Lighting Claws which I had ordered from GW. I also found a Thunderhammer and Storm Shield in the bits box. A little bit of light converting, and I have what you see here. I also took this opportunity to rework the bases on this squad. I have changed them from the old sand bases to the urban bases.

I am pretty excited about getting them up to speed. I have a Chaplain in Terminator Armor coming in the GW order which I am expecting to arrive any day now. With a few adjustments to my proposed list, I can run the Terminator Assault Squad with the Chaplain attached.

There is still work to be done!





No comments: