Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday's Article of Interest


I know, "It's Saturday already." Well, I have been working 12 hour shifts again. So, I didn't feel like posting yesterday.

Since we have been talking about magnets and keeping your options open, I present this weeks Article of Interest: LINK!

This weeks article comes to you from the Lord of the Bitz, Adrian Hagar. His blog is called the Workbench. He posted this great article about magnetizing a Space Marine Land Speeder.

Enjoy the article, and browse around at The Workbench.

Adrian is a fellow member of the From the Warp blogger community.

Go over and check him out.

4 comments:

SynnerG said...

Hey Goehring, this is SynnerG, I've commented a few times on your posts so far, but I just had a name change here. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I started my own blog about the Blood Angels too! With other stuff thrown in like Necron, but yeah, hope you'll check it out!

http://ondeathswings.blogspot.com/

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

Awesome stuff. I will check it out.

SynnerG said...

Thanks! You also inspired me, not just JB. ;-) Hope you post some new stuff soon!

Feldmarshal Goehring said...

Yea. I am going to get back on the wagon soon. All members of my family (including me) have been sick for the last week.

Strangely enough, all the girls have gotten better, and I still feel bad. hmmm?